we just returned home to Kiev, Ukraine!
So many things happened: 4 months, 8 countries, almost 9000 kilometers of roads, 10 screenings, but the most important – we have made so many friends, found lots of new ideas and got so many new experience this summer.
We thank so much individuals and organizations without whom our project has remained so to non-incarnate dream.
- Czech Centre Bucharest
- Art center “Make a Point” (Bucharest)
- Discussion club “Biblioteca Alternativa” (Bucharest)
- International Elias Canetti Society (Ruse)
- The Red House Centre for Culture and Debate (Sofia)
- Association for Contemporary Art and Culture “The Different Vision”(Stara Zagora)
- Gallery “Atelie” (Veliko Tarnovo)
- Youth branch of foundation “Mother Ukraine” (Sofia)
Here are the photos of the film screenings held in the framework of our pilot project “CineMotion 2010″ from June to September 2010:
Like the idea?
Do you want to be associated with the next project “CineMotion 2010″?
Then contact us right now!